and run events in the sporting lifestyle industry
ELITE ATHLETE MANAGEMENT
excellence in all that is done. Take the first
step, contact us and we will be with you
throughout your journey.
Vacancies available for the following positions
VFX specialist and Video Editor
We are looking for a talented video editor with a back ground in VFX to create stunny effects for both corporate and shortfilms. The editor will join our www.exposure2.asia team and will also assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting. Ultimately, as a film and video editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story for broadcast and social media content.Responsibilities
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Proven work experience as a video editor and VFX artist.
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Nuke, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- BS degree in film studies, cinematography or related field